Designed to meet the creative demands of professional chefs, our fully cooked center-of-the-plate entrées, side dishes, and sauces are ideal for prestigious hotel chain restaurants, large convention centers, healthcare facilities, and entertainment venues.
QUALITY, CONSISTENCY, & SAFETY YOU AND YOUR CUSTOMERS DEMAND
Create memorable dishes with minimal effort using our premium slow-cooked sous vide ingredients for guaranteed quality. Our products are fully pasteurized and free of preservatives, maximizing safety and flavor. Use our products cold or quickly reheated with minimal assembly.
- Delivering dining innovations for:
- Convention centersPremium catered events
- Hot or cold buffets
- Plated dinners
- Large banquet facilities
- Healthcare facilities
- Assisted living and retirement communities
INCREASE QUALITY, CUT WASTE
Sous vide reduces waste to a marked degree. Specifically, the technique drastically minimizes food waste as when you cook with sous vide you are at least doubling the shelf life of the product, cutting waste by 20–30 percent.
TOP FOOD SERVICE PRODUCTS
Our premium sous vide products help deliver truly memorable dining experiences for hotels, casinos, convention centers, and other venues around the world. Explore our offerings to view preparation information and dietary guidelines. Top products for Food Service professionals include:
Oatmeal with Coconut Milk & Chia SeedsSee More
Seared Grilled Chicken BreastSee More
Seared Beef Short RibsSee More
Seared Beef Petite TenderSee More
Seared Short Ribs with Red Wine & Beer SauceSee More
Roasted Turkey BreastSee More
LESS PREP, MORE CREATIVITY
The kitchen can be a hectic environment, with line cooks and chefs scrambling. Amid all the chaos, being able to give more time back to staff and chefs can help improve kitchen costs and operations and produce more efficient workflows.
- Sous vide requires less prep time and less labor than traditional meals.
- By replacing traditional cooking methods with sous vide, you will enable your kitchens to focus on creativity with different applications, sauces, and plating.
- You can also spend more time on the guest experience while assuredly producing consistently excellent finished dishes for patrons.
- Sous vide also allows for dishes to be served 50 percent faster to diners.
- Work with our team of chefs on innovative menu development.
FEATURED FOOD SERVICE PARTNERS
“What it really does is increase consistency, dependability, and precision of the items. It’s an alternative cooking method to replicate and create new recipes, textures, flavors, and intensity that one can’t do with other traditional or classical cooking techniques.”
VP for Food & Beverage, Marriott InternationalContact Us