MILITARY & GOVERNMENT
We proudly support the troops by supplying safe, field-tested, restaurant-quality meals to our military personnel at U.S. Army, Navy, and Air Force bases and outposts around the world.
FLEXIBLE, FIELD-TESTED, NO-WASTE SOLUTIONS
- Portion-controlled packaging means your military chefs use only what they need, when they need it—so no food is wasted.
- Our flexible recipes allow military chefs to create multiple menus with one center-of-the-plate option.
- Our products are field-tested and reviewed at Menu Boards to meet the highest taste approval ratings from military partners.
- Our restaurant-quality dishes are fully sealed, secure, and ready to ship anywhere in your supply chain.
- All items are produced at our plants in Virginia.
THE PREMIUM CHOICE IN MILITARY CUISINE
As a U.S.-based food company, we’re proud to serve our men and women in uniform by providing restaurant-quality dishes to military bases and outposts all over the world. Our sous vide products are safe, ready to ship, and perfectly suited to the demanding culinary needs of the military.
TOP MILITARY & GOVERNMENT PRODUCTS
Our premium sous vide creations help deliver truly memorable dining experiences for troops all over the world. Explore our offerings to view preparation information and dietary guidelines.
Braised Beef Top BladeSee More
Cheese Tortellini with Creamy Pesto SauceSee More
Seared TurbotSee More
Lentil ChiliSee More
Seared Skin On Chicken Breast with Herbs De ProvenceSee More
Roasted Turkey BreastSee More
CREATE INNOVATIVE MENUS FOR TROOPS
We’ll work with you to develop a menu that not only gives our troops a taste of home, but also fulfills your mission of giving soldiers varied and exceptional dining experiences.
- We offer fully cooked fish, meat, and poultry.
- We also offer a full array of vegetarian dishes, pastas, and sauces.
- Stay in line with culinary innovations and popular trends.
- With hundreds of products yielding thousands of applications, your military chefs will be able to continuously deliver new and exciting restaurant-quality dishes.
FEATURED MILITARY & GOVERNMENT PARTNERS
“When executed properly, sous vide can be safer than traditional cooking methods because it is a fully pasteurized process that kills spoilage and pathogenic bacteria.”
Executive Chef of the Culinary Research & Education Academy (CREA)Contact Us